Saturday, May 9, 2009

givin back to the neighbors

ok so yesterday my mom was tellin me and my dad that our neighbors behind us have a dog and he pooped in our yard.  our neighbor saw the dog do it and didn't care, even when he knew that my mom was right there and saw.  he didnt say he was sorry or that he would come back and clean it.  nothin. 

so i was sayin that i should just go poop in their yard, but then i had an even better idea.  i went in the garage and got a shovel and picked it up and threw it on their yard.  i thought it was pretty funny.  

then when i was walkin back to the house, my dad said somethin to me.  i dont really remember what he said.  but my dad thought it was funny too.  i just told him that i was givin it back to them.  haha 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure when you own your own house, you'll be a wonderful neighbor. Just don't come and be my neighbor. =) j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha wow. This made me laugh a lot. I still think you should go shat on their lawn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Seriously that is really funny to me. The whole time I'm picturing you takin a crap in somebodys yard. but the whole shovel thing was pretty cool too I guess

    ReplyDelete