Tuesday, April 14, 2009

zions!!!!










ok so i went to zions with my friend tiffany and her roommates. i hadnt ever been there before. and it was amazing. its kinda expensive though- 25 dollars just to get in. you can go to mcdonalds and get 24 double cheeseburgers for that price.
but anyways we went to the zions overlook and to weeping rock. the mountains were so beautiful. i loved it cuz the weather was perfect. it wasnt too hot, so i could still breath at the end of the hike. cuz anyone that knows me knows that i am not in shape. people may think i am, but trust me im not. and im pretty sure im gonna go again for my family reunion, so im excited to go back

4 comments:

  1. The pics look awesome. I've never been, but maybe I ought to make it down there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zion! it is so pretty there. You should hike the narrows...that is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!! I can't believe that was your first time to Zion!

    ReplyDelete