Sunday, May 17, 2009

kid quotes!!!

So when I was up at Cedar. I worked at Learning Ladder and I loved it. I told my boss that we should make a kids quote wall so here are some of them.

Right after Easter the kids were talking about what they got for Easter. Then one of the kids asked me what I got for Easter. I told them that the Easter Bunny didnt come, because I was getting too old. Then a 4 year old, said that I wasnt old because I didnt have bumps or lines on my face.

When I could barely walk up the stairs (cuz i had exercised the night before) I told one of the boys I was getting old. He said, I know. And of course he had to say it all matter of factly. and yeah its the same boy that told me I wasnt old before. haha

You have your ears pissed. -5 years old

When I was having a crappy day at work, a 4 year old boy, came up to me and told me I was beautiful, then ran off.

After one of the girls went to the bathroom, she came back in class and said, I forgot my skirt! Good thing she was wearing legging. -age 4

After one of the boys finally got his jacket on one of the hooks he said, I finally got a hooker!- age 4

One of the girls told me I look like chocolate- age 2


I asked a boy why his puppet only had one eye. He said its a pirate. -age 4

My grandma lives with Hannah Montana- age 4

A girl was showing another boy the felt board when he asked how they stayed on. She said, "It's magic," - age 4

While one of the boys were eating lunch, I asked him why he wasn't using his fork. He told me because its white. He only uses them if their green. - Age 3

Then my favorite one....

Ms. Melissa you look like your 5.
I was kinda surprised, cuz I know I look young, but not THAT young. Then he said, My mom told me that girls like it when you tell them that they look younger. -age 5

1 comment: