ok so tha top 4 things that make me happy are...
1) food
2) massages
3) hot tubbing
4) traveling
ok so you may ask why am i blogging about this? well let me tell you. one of my friends told me that she would make me food if she could come hot tubbing. now people that REALLY know me know i can EAT! like for real. i love food and i love to eat. im only friends with people that know and appreciate food.
but anyways back to tha reason for this blog. im happy cuz my friend is going to make me food. so now if i could find someone to give me free massages all tha time i would be set....any takers? :)
9 months
5 years ago

Melissa, you crack me up!! I found a recipe for a pumpkin roll that I am going to attempt. I feel good about this friendship.
ReplyDelete