Wednesday, March 3, 2010

what i thought i could never do








ok so i finished my first quilt forever ago and am now workin on another one. the first quilt is huge! its fit on my double bed almost perfectly. and the second one. thats my block that there gonna be. all of them like that and then the blue in between, it will be pretty sweet.




ok so my last roommate painted all the time and i tried it while i was out in utah and i was surprised at how good i did. then when i got home i painted another one that was a lot harder, but it turned out really good too. of course they both have to do with st. louis haha












yeah i never thought i would make a quilt. my sister and mom know this. haha but ive actually come to enjoy it. it does take a while, but its cool. and paintin. i like it too. i have another one i wanna try out so will see.



and fencin....well its just fun and pretty sweet

3 comments:

  1. your quilt looks so good!!! I still haven't finished mine... I really want to get it done though! And I love the blocks you made for your next one! Super cute! I like your skyline painting. What a talented woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're turning into mom. You'll be her favorite in no time. That's okay because I'll still be dad's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey melissa, we're taking our blog private... send your email to us at anmwoodbury@gmail.com so we can make sure to add you to the list.

    ReplyDelete