Sunday, January 2, 2011

my bucket list

ok i think im obsessed with my bucket list, cuz i always look at it. but i think its a good thing. it makes me think of things that i wanna do in my life and then try to accomplish them. i doubt ill EVA do everything on it cuz everytime i cross somethin off it, i add another couple. haha

but last year i got to cross off

bicycle boat
paintballing
safari in africa!!!!!
ride in a train
go to a cards game in chicago

then this year hopefully:

boxing
sushi
jamaica
cayman islands
new zealand or hawaii and maui
learn to play guitar

2 comments:

  1. Count me in for sushi, Jamaica, and Cayman islands! Oh, and I should probably learn how to play my guitar....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sushi.
    I'll go with you to Cayman or New Zealand. Or Hawaii or Maui. Not Jamaica, though.
    Boxing would be great. I should talk Mike into that. Let off a little steam...
    :)

    ReplyDelete