Monday, August 31, 2009

Rest of my summer!!!


ok so heres the rest of my summer. people keep askin me if i miss utah....haha. and the answer is no. i love it here and here are a few reasons...


jet skiin!!!! i had never done it before and im so glad I went a couple times this summer. They are so fun to drive. I was makin all these donuts and just goin crazy. i didnt tip over tho which was good.





and ok so we hooked up a tube to tha jet ski. and i keep telling them to go faster, faster, and faster. and then i felt my short fell off and then tha bottom piece of my swimsuit was down to my ankles so i let go of tha tube and hurried to pull my swimsuit up. i got my shorts back tho dont worry....they float :)



and what we did while we were waitin.....paintballin haha. it was pretty sweet. and i dont know why tha first pic is like that and im too lazy to redo it. and our target.










last weekend, my friend and i went to tha cardinals and right before was photo day and i got pics with skip schumaker and colby rasmus. i was so excited.




johnsons shut in!!!! i love it there. cliff jumping and waterfalls.












takin some of my nephews to tha park to feed tha ducks. we actually went twice that day. we went once and then back later that nite cuz they wanted to feed them again. there were a TON of ducks tho. it was crazy. haha















At tha horse track. it was pretty cool.









jumpin into tha pool at midnight. ..









yeah it was pretty random. so we had our clothes on, but trust me its tha coolest feeling ever. i loved swimming in my jeans. haha



another cardinals








Upcoming events


Sleepover at Busch Stadium

Going to New Orleans in Oct

and a bike ride with my dad. Hes goin 60 miles and im goin 20-25. haha



2 comments:

  1. what do you mean you dont miss ut? lets count what you could do in Cedar. 1. uh, hmmm, well. lets move to number 2. huh. i was sure i would be able to think of something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! So I can see why you don't really miss Utah, but you could act like you kinda miss us!!! Cause we miss you!
    So the picture of you sitting on top of the waterfall.. I think I have a picture of you under that same waterfall and your swimsuit is coming off :) I need to see if I can find it HEHE!!!

    ReplyDelete