Thursday, January 22, 2009

my first blog and graduation

Alright so Allison (my fav sister) told me I should get a blog forever ago, but I never wrote in it. So when I was in Vegas this past weekend, Lenzi helped me with it so will see if I start writing in it now. Right now I'm trying to get over my cold that I've had already for the second time this year.

But on Tuesday I found out that President Monson is going to be speaking at my graduation in May so I guess Im going to go now. I didn't really want to walk, graduations take forever, but now Im going to go and I'm excited to go. And I wonder if he remembers me. I mean I did shake his hand, but that was four years ago I think.

1 comment:

  1. How could he not remember you? How many black girls does he shake hands with in Utah? You were probably all decked out in Cardinals gear and frothing at the mouth about something to do with sports, so do that at graduation and he'll be sure to remember. Plus, it would be something to talk about forever at reunions and such.

    Also, I am pissed that I had to learn about this blog from other people. It was MY idea!!! What's up with that???

    Love and Basketball was on the other night. I didn't watch it, but I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete